W. blu.com.sg T. +65 6817 3620 30 Boon Lay Way #01-04, 609957
Human Resource Manager We are seeking a Human Resource Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Responsibilities:
• Developing and administering human resource plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
• Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions of all positions
• Support organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
• Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource/manpower laws, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization where required.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Skills: • Bachelor’s degree in management or related field
• Proven working experience as a Human Resources Professional
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with human resource polices and metrics
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership sills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
of the organization
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office